Monday, November 06, 2006

What's the opposite of buyer's remorse?

I saw alot of nice needles at the show yesterday (the ones that stick out in my head most were little dpns that must have been three or four inches long) and I'm sorry I left them there. Whenever I'm faced with actually spending yarn $$$ on the fancy Lantern Moons or Brittanys I always balk. Then I get home without them and regret it.

And, because I'm hurting for content...
Chili!
Brown ground beef, add chopped green bell pepper, onion and (tons of) garlic, a can each of diced tomatos and pinto beans, tons of cumin, tons of chili powder (the better the better!) and some cayenne, plus some salt and pepper and a splash of V8. Simmer down and keep seasoning and reseasoning.

Should've gotten a circular jobbie, too...







And it looks like I need more needles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renegade said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Ooooh those Crippenworks cases are nice!

I made some chili in the crockpot this weekend. Yum!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home