Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stitches East

My friend and I met up at the Baltimore Convention Center for the last hour of the Stitches Maket. (Go us, no entrance fee so late in the weekend.)

It's no MDS&W but we had a good time and there was alot to look at.

As always, Brooks Farm had gorgeous yarn that I didn't buy.

I came home with a copy of One Skein which I think will come in handy for holiday gifts (BF already requested a pair of cable footies) and a pair of needle cases. I would have gotten a case for my circular needles too, but I had my heart set on the fabric pictured and there wasn't one available.

I didn't get nearly as much knitting accomplished as I planned this weekend, but since I drank a large latte a few hours ago I still have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home