Thursday, October 19, 2006

45 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Patricia

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Tuesday night.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes it has character and sometimes its just messy. Ilike when its not too messy.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Corned beef I guess.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah. I'm a good time.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Do this blog and another online one count?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I guess shredded wheat. I'm not a big eat of breakfast.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not until I want to put them back on, usually.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Smelling? Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peach.

14. SHOE SIZE? six and a half

15. RED OR PINK? Red is my very favoritest color.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I were more of an on-the-go accomplisher of things. I love my downtime a little too much.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend who lives in Spain

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I wouldn't read it anyway.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black, blue and black

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Hamd and swiss with mustard on rye

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I'm trying to tune out my coworker's phone conversation.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I guess the black one. Or red.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Something citrusy

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smiles I guess. Or sense of humor.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I forget where I got it.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Chopin martini up with a twist

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I guess baseball. I'm not a big sports fan.

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel

30. HAT SIZE? Average. I forget exactly.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, just glasses. :)

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love to be scared.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs rule. Kissing is overrated.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheese

38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Historian just took over for Everything is Illuminated, which I found unreadable.

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. :(

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't watch tv.

41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The noises my cats make playing, talking and padding around on the hardwood floors

42. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles!

43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? The Canary Islands

44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Lounging

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pennsylvania

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

Here from the NaBloPoMo list, I love reading these things!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger pd said...

I was just re-submitting myself in Mrs K's comments because I couldn't find myself on the list when I noticed your comment.

Thanks!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home