Saturday, November 11, 2006

Books etc.

I've been starting and restarting The Satanic Verses for years now. Its not that I don't like it. I don't know what happens to me. As of this morning I'm the farthest in I've ever been - 21 pages.

The last book that I really liked was The Crimson Petal and the White.

My favorite book ever was probably Chronicle of a Death Foretold or Love in the Time of Cholera.

A bagel with cream cheese, red onion, green olves and smoked salmon would be really good right now.

I divided for the neck of Cowlblob and am not confident that I've followed directions correctly. I counted and recounted and didn't think I had the right number of stitches (90) and that I'd somehow have to fudge to work it out with the number I had (93) but when I worked the neckline-splitting row according to the directions it worked out fine.

I really like the feeling of jojoba on my skin. I hope I have some body oil for after my shower today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home