Saturday, February 24, 2007

FO!

That's the Assymentrical Cable Hat from One Skein by Leigh Radford in Lamb's Pride Bulky, color M-10 Creme

I made the Women's size and its a bit large. Of course, I didn't check my gauge, so ymmv. It would be good for a man's head. My man doesn't like the color, so it won't be on *his* head.


I cast on for the Single Cable scarf from the Rib and cable Quartet in the same book in Cascade 220 (color 9325, not accurately represented here. Its a softer shade with a bit more grey than this, really.)


Its too skimpy for what I had imagined, although I like the pattern and I think I'll try it again in a bulkier yarn, like Crystal Palace Iceland of which I have one skein of Claret, color 9719. Its a bit of a shorter skein than the yarn called for in the book but it'll knit up quickly and I can see what I end up with.

In the meantime, I've got almost three inches of 3x3 rib for a Feeling Fuzzy from the Yarn Girls guide to Simple Knits, in GGH Soft Kid in color 055, a pale-ish pink with a bit more lavendar than cotton candy would have. I'd love to finish it tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home