Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cowlblob



is looking particularly blobbish up top because it is set up on the needles for the three-needle bind off called for to close the shoulders. After that, I'll pick up the neck stitches and rib myself a cowl.

Then, I'll swatch for the Nora Gaughan minisweater. I have enough Morehouse Merino Sliver in Vetiver but I'm not certain how the cables will look with a thick/thin yarn. We shall soon see. Looking back over my previous posts I notice that yarn has a lot of potential uses.

I took lots of knitting photos this morning of WIPs and former FOs, so I have lots of blogfodder stored up.

This is the first post I've done in the new Blogger. I'm realy excited about the ability to label. I may go back to old posts and add some labels.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Cowlblob looks good! I can't wait for you to start the VK cover sweater. I want to see a few more people knit it up before I decide to make it.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home